The Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Flow is made of multilayered beech wood and it has high performance triple slats with sliding tension adjusters in the lumbar zone. The head and feet can be electronically lifted and reclined with millimetric precision. This bed helps alleviate sleeping problems, improve circulation and more. Scroll down to read the full list of benefits.
This product is no longer in stock
The ergonomic Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Flow is made entirely out of highly durable multilayer beech wood. It's equipped with 39 high performance sprung slats paired in groups of three to enhance the ergonomics of the bed. The groups of slats are inserted in flexible tpe pockets which add flexibility and also make it easy to change them if they get worn out over time.
The main characteristics of the Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Flow are:
1. The possibility to electrically recline the back and leg area Thanks to an electric motor the bed base can be raised or reclined in an almost infinite number of positions just by flicking a switch. In addition to providing enhanced relaxation while watching TV or reading a book, this bed offers numerous health benefits as it is specifically designed to:
- relieve lower back pain;
- improve circulation;
- lighten leg swelling;
- enhance independence as it helps get in and out of bed with more ease;
- resolve sleep issues such as insomnia, apnea and snoring;
- improve digestion and lessen acid reflux and heartburn.
2. The triple sprung slat groups that improve the ergonomics and flexibility of the bed. The external slats of each group are slimmer and more flexible so they distribute weight more evenly. The central slat of each group is thicker and stiffer so it balances the composition with extra support
3. The double overlaid central slats with sliding rigidity adjusters in the lumbar region with which you can individually adjust the degree of firmness according to your personal preference. If you want a softer feel, you can move the adjusters towards the centre of the slat. To increase the firmness, move the adjusters away from the centre towards the outside.
4. The flexible tpe inserts that hold three slats each. These special and flexible inserts increase the ergonomics of the bed base as they have a shock absorbing effect. They also ensure that the bed is extremely silent as they allow the slats to follow your movements without any creaking at all.
The simple and minimalistic design of the Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Flow ensures an easy handling.
Total width: 80 or 90 cm
Total length: 190 cm, 195 cm and 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Slats width and thickness: the size of the external slats of each group is 25 x 8 mm. The central slat of each group 38x8 cm big
Leg height: 30 to 40 cm
If you want different dimensions than those given on this page, we also offer customized solutions. Ask us for a price quote specifying the measurements you would like to have.
You can choose between two options for the legs depending on how you want to use the electric adjustable slatted bed base Flow:
- Frame only: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in an existing bed frame with lateral supports, you can order it without legs.
- With lateral legs: If you want a floor standing bed base, you can choose to complete it with lateral legs. With this option, the single row slatted bed base Flow will be equipped with 4 legs.