The Double Row Ergonomic Slatted Bed Base Bio in multi-layered beech wood is fastened at the corners with finger joints, which make it very stable. The sprung slats are also made with beech wood. The slats in the shoulder area have grooves that enhance their flexibility while the lumbar region is enriched with sliding tension adjusters
This product is no longer in stock
The ergonomic Double Row Slatted Bed Base Bio is made entirely out of highly durable beech wood. It has 28 sprung slats with different levels of support to perfectly adapt to the shape of the body during sleep. These curved ergonomic slats ensure a healthy and relaxing sleep because they keep the spine in a correct posture avoid the formation of stress points by absorbing pressure
The double Slatted Bed Base Bio has strong double central support beam that runs from the head to the foot of the bed to give extra support in the centre. The slats are organised in two separate rows fixed independently on each side of the middle beam.
The main characteristics of the Double Row Slatted Bed Base Bio are:
1. The incisions in the slats in the shoulder region that make them more flexible and capable of supporting the shoulders without creating pressure. The slats with grooves are two on each side for a total of four sprung slats with this feature.
2. The sliding stiffness adjusters which offer extra support in the lumbar region where most of the body weight is concentrated. Thanks to this mechanism you can increase the hardness of the slats by moving the tension adjusters away from each other. The stiffness adjusters are mounted on four slats on each side of the bed for a total of eight slats with this feature. Since the slats are organised in two separate rows it's possible to customise the degree of firmness differently on each side according to personal preference.
The simple design of the Double Row Slatted Bed Base Bio makes it easy to insert it in any bed frame. The finger joints at the corners which hold the frame together guarantee for a very high stability.
If you prefer an adjustable slatted bed base which can be reclined at the head or feet, take a look at the Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Bio.
The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Bio is available in the following sizes:
Total width: 140 to 200 cm
Total length: 190 to 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Slats width and thickness: 68 x 8 mm
Feet height: 30 to 50 cm
If you are looking for a smaller slatted bed base check out the Single Row Slatted Bed Base Bio
If you need bespoke dimensions you can ask us for a price quote specifying the measurements you would like to have.
You can choose between two options for the legs depending on how you want to use the slatted bed base:
- Without any legs. You should choose this option if you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with lateral supports and a middle beam
- Only with central legs. You should choose this option if you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with lateral supports but no middle beam. In this case the bed will be delivered with 2 central legs
- With central and lateral legs. You should choose this option if you want an independent floor standing bed base. In this case the bed will have 4 lateral legs and two central legs.