Treat yourself to a wonderfully good night's sleep with our Single Row Slatted Bed Base Blossom with ergonomic sprung slats. This bed base in multilayered beech wood with IFS technology flower disc springs provides extra comfort in the shoulder area. The lumbar region has several double slats with tension adjusters to customise the stiffness according to your specific needs.
The ergonomic Single Row Slatted Bed Base Blossom with sprung slats is made of solid, multilayered beech wood covered with a special non-slip paper finishing.
The shoulder area of the bed base is provided with IFS-technology flower disc springs which distribute the body weight evenly removing pressure. The lumbar zone has double slats overlaid with sliding tension adjusters with which you can adjust the degree of firmness. The slats are inserted in flexible TPV holders so it's easy to change them if necessary.
The simple design of the slatted bed base Blossom ensures an easy handling. The frame is held firmly together without screws because the corners have finger joints.
If you prefer an adjustable slatted bed base that can be reclined at the head and feet, take a look at our Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Blossom.
The main characteristics of the Single Row Slatted Bed Base Blossom with sprung slats are:
1. The special IFS technology flower disc springs on two slats in shoulder area. These springs sway flexibly in all directions so they distribute weight more evenly and relieve body pressure by conveying it from high stress regions to the surrounding area that can better absorb it. This technology successfully prevents muscle tension that usually develops from long term pressure on the shoulders. You can regulate the stiffness of the springs according to your preference.
The number of discs on a slat depends on the width of the bed, starting from a minimum of 4 discs on an 80 cm wide slat, up to 6 discs on a 120 cm wide slat.
2. The possibility to individually adjust the hardness of the slats in the lumbar region thanks to a set of 6 double slats placed one on top of the other with sliding tension adjusters which can increase or decrease the stiffness according to your specific needs. If you want a higher degree of firmness all you have to do is move the adjusters towards the outside. To make them softer just do the opposite.
3. The flexible TPV slat holders that hold the slats firmly in place and have a slight vertical and horizontal swaying motion. These inserts improve the ergonomics of the bed base as they have a shock-absorbing effect.
Total width: 80, 90, 100 or 120 cm
Total length: 190, 195 or 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Leg height: 30, 35, 40, 45 or 50 cm
Slats width and thickness: 38 x 8 mm / when the bed base is 120 cm long, the slats are 38 x 12 mm
If you want different dimensions than those given on this page, we also offer customized solutions. Just ask us for a price quote specifying the measurements you would like to have.
You can choose between two options for the legs depending on how you want to use the slatted bed base:
- without lateral legs: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with lateral supports, you can order it without legs.
- with lateral legs: If you want a floor standing bed base, you can choose the option to have it equipped with 4 lateral legs.