Treat yourself to a good night's sleep with our Double Row Slatted Bed Base Blossom with ergonomic sprung slats. This bed base in multilayered beech wood with IFS technology flower shaped springs provides extra comfort in the shoulder area. In the lumbar region the slats have tension adjusters to customise the stiffness according to your specific needs.
This product is no longer in stock
The ergonomic Double Row Slatted Bed Base Blossom with sprung slats is made of solid, multilayered beech wood covered with a special non-slip paper finishing.
In the shoulder area of the bed base we placed special IFS-technology flower disc springs which distribute the body weight evenly to relieve pressure from typical high stress areas. The lumbar zone has double slats overlaid with sliding tension adjusters with which you can adjust the degree of firmness. The slats are inserted in flexible TPV holders that can sway both horizontally and vertically to follow your movements smoothly and silently.
The simple design of the bed base Blossom ensures an easy handling. The frame is held firmly together with a finger joint system at the corners.
If you prefer an adjustable slatted bed base that can be reclined at the head and feet, take a look at our Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Blossom.
The main characteristics of the Double Row Slatted Bed Base Blossom with sprung slats are:
1. Special IFS technology flower disc springs in shoulder region. These springs can sway flexibly in all directions so they distribute weight more evenly and relieve body pressure by conveying it from high stress regions to the surrounding area. This technology successfully prevents muscle tension that usually develops from long term pressure on the shoulders. They can be regulated to a higher or lower degree of stiffness according to your preference.
The number of discs on a slat depends on the width of the bed, starting from a minimum of 16 discs on a 140 cm wide bed base, up to 20 discs on a 200 cm wide slatted bed base.
2. The possibility to individually adjust the hardness of the slats in the lumbar region thanks to a set of 12 double slats placed one on top of the other with sliding tension adjusters which can increase or decrease the stiffness according to your specific needs. If you want a higher degree of firmness all you have to do is move the adjusters towards the outside and viceversa.
3. The flexible TPV slat holders that hold the slats firmly in place and have a slight 360° swaying motion. These inserts improve the ergonomics of the bed base as they have a shock-absorbing effect.
Total width: 140, 150, 160, 180 or 200 cm
Total length: 190, 195 or 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Leg height: 30, 35, 40, 45 or 50 cm
Slats width and thickness: 38 x 8 mm
If you want different dimensions than those given on this page, we also offer customized solutions. Just ask us for a price quote specifying the size you would like to have.
You can choose between two options for the legs depending on how you want to use this slatted bed base:
- without any legs: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with lateral supports and a middle beam, you can order it without legs.
- only with central legs: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with lateral supports but no middle beam you can order it with central legs to support it in the middle
- with central and lateral legs: If you want an independant floor standing bed base, you can choose to have it equipped with 2 central legs and 4 lateral legs.