Enjoy a good nights sleep with our cozy Double Row Slatted Bed Base Dream in multi-layered beech wood. The bed frame in multilayered beech wood is fastened at the corners with finger joints which make it very stable. The wooden slats are inserted in flexible pockets that enhance the ergonomics. You can choose the desired firmness in the lumbar region thanks to a set of stiffness adjusters.
This product is no longer in stock
The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Dream made of solid, multi-layered beech wood guarantees extra comfort during sleep and it also preserves your mattress longer by removing pressure. The double row version is equipped with 52 wooden sprung slats with a paper coating on the upper side. The slats are inserted in pairs of two in flexible holders made of sebs. This makes it extremely easy to change them if they get worn out over time.
The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Dream is formed by two single bed bases combined together and fixed with screws. The central beam thus created is equipped with two extra feet to guarantee a high level of stability also at the centre. Since the two slats rows are independent, you can regulate the rigidity in the lumbar zone independently for each side.
Here follows a list of the main characteristics of the Double Row Slatted Bed Base Dream:
1. The hardness of the slats in the lumbar region can be individually adjusted thanks to 4 sets of double sprung slats placed one on top of the other with sliding stiffness adjusters that can increase or reduce the degree of hardness of the slat according to your personal preference. If you want more flexibility in this area, you can move the adjusters towards the centre. To increase the firmness, move the adjusters away from the centre towards the outside.
2. The high performance side inserts in sebs. Sebs is an extremely durable material with the same elasticity like rubber. These special inserts have an interactive shock absorbing spring system that enhances the ergonomics of the bed by allowing the slats to sway sideways and up and down at the same time. This way the slats can better follow the body shape and relieve pressure in common stress point such as the shoulder and hip area.
The simple design of the double row slatted bed base Dream ensures an easy handling. This bed can be inserted in any existing bed frame or used on its own. If you would like to place it in an existing bed frame and are not sure exactly what size you should choose, or if you need personalised size adjustments contact us for advice or a dedicated price quote.
The bed frame is held firmly together with finger joints at the corners. If you prefer a slatted bed base with can be reclined at the head or feet, take a look at the Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Dream.
The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Dream is available in the following sizes:
Total width: 140 to 200 cm
Total length: 190 cm, 195 cm and 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Slats width and thickness: 38 x 12 mm
Leg height: 30 to 50 cm
You can choose between three options for the legs depending on how you want to use the slatted bed base:
- Without any legs: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with supports along the sides and central beam running from the head to the foot of the bed
- Only with central legs: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with supports along the sides but nothing in the middle. In this case the bed will be delivered with two central legs
- With central and lateral legs: If you want a floor standing bed base to be used on its own. In this case the bed will be equipped with 2 central legs and 4 lateral legs