The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Elite in multi-layered beech wood provides a cushioned sleeping surface thanks to the flexibility of the sprung gslats. The bed frame is fastened at the corners with finger joints which make it very stable. The wooden slats are inserted in rubber sprung slat holders that enhance the ergonomics. The lumbar region is enriched with a set of stiffness adjusters.
This product is no longer in stock
The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Elite made of solid, multi-layered beech wood guarantees extra comfort during sleep and it also preserves your mattress longer by removing pressure in common stress points. The double row version is equipped with 52 wooden sprung slats inserted in pairs of two in flexible rubber slat holders. This makes it extremely easy to change them if they get worn out over time.
The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Elite has a sturdy central beam that runs from the head to the foot of the bed. The slats are organised in two separate rows so you can personalise the level of support independently for each side.
Here are the main characteristics of the Double Row Slatted Bed Base Elite:
1. The hardness of the slats in the lumbar region can be individually adjusted thanks to 8 sets of double sprung slats placed one on top of the other with sliding stiffness adjusters that can increase or reduce the level of rigidity according to your personal preference. If you want more flexibility in this area, you can move the adjusters towards the middle. To make the slats firmer move the adjusters away from the centre towards the outside. This regulation can be done independently for each side
2. The high performance slat holders in Sebs. Sebs is an extremely durable but also soft and flexible material that behaves like rubber. These special inserts have an interactive shock absorbing spring system that enhances the ergonomics of the bed by allowing the slats to move more freely. This way the slats can better follow the body shape and relieve pressure in common stress point such as the shoulder and hip area.
The simple design of the double row slatted bed base Elite ensures an easy handling. This bed can be inserted in any existing bed frame or used on its own. If you would like to place it in an existing bed frame and are not sure exactly what size you should choose, or if you need personalised size adjustments contact us for advice or a dedicated price quote.
The bed frame is held firmly together with finger joints at the corners. If you prefer a slatted bed base with can be reclined at the head or feet, take a look at the Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Elite.
The Double Row Slatted Bed Base Elite is available in the following sizes:
Total width: 140 to 200 cm
Total length: 190 cm, 195 cm and 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Slats width and thickness: 38 x 12 mm
Leg height: 30 to 50 cm
If you need a smaller slatted bed base take a look at the Single Row Slatted Bed Base Elite with sprung slats
You can choose between three options for the legs depending on how you want to use this slatted bed base:
- Without any legs: this option is ideal if you need a drop in slatted bed base for an existing bed frame with supports along the sides and central beam running from the head to the foot of the bed
- Only with central legs: this option is ideal if you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with supports along the sides but no central beam. In this case the bed will be delivered with two central legs
- With central and lateral legs: this option is ideal if you want a floor standing bed base to be used on its own. In this case the bed will be equipped with 2 central legs and 4 lateral legs