The most striking feature of our ergonomic Single Row Slatted Bed Base Flow is that the sprung slats are placed in groups of 3 to enhance the ergonomics and offer the correct degree of support from head to toe. The central slats in the lumbar area have rigidity adjusters with which you can regulate the firmness to your desire.
This product is no longer in stock
The Single Row Slatted Bed Base Flow with Sprung Slates is made of solid, multilayered beech wood. The single bed version 200 cm long is equipped with 13 sets of 3 slats for a total of 39 sprung slats. If the bed is shorter it may have one less group of slats. The slats are inserted in flexible tpi holders that makes it easy to change them if they get worn out over time.
Here follows a list of the main characteristics of the Single Row Slatted Bed Base Flow with Sprung Slats:
1. The groups of 3 slats for each slat holder that guarantee a much more precise ergonomic support. The outer slats of each group are slimmer and more flexible so they help better distribute the body weight. The central slat of each group is thicker and firmer to offer more support and firmness.
2. The rigidty regulators in the 4 central slats in the the lumbar area. This system consists of set of two slats that rest one on top of the other with sliding tension adjusters that allow you cutomise the firmness as you prefer. If you want to reduce the firmness, you can move the adjusters towards the centre. To increase the firmness, move the adjusters away from the centre towards the outside.
3. The innovative tpe slat holders which hold three slats each. These special inserts increase the flexibility of the slats because they act as 360 degree shock absorbing spring system. Thanks to these holders the slats can easily follow the body movements making this slatted bed base extra comfortable and silent.
The sleek design of the single row slatted bed base Flow with sprung slats ensures an easy handling. The bed can be placed in any type of bed frame. If you need counselling to determine whether this frame can fit in your existing bed just send us a request specifying the dimensions of your existing bed frame.
If you prefer a slatted bed base which can be reclined at the head or foot, take a look at the Electric Adjustable Single Row Slatted Bed Base Flow.
The Single Row Slatted Bed Base Flow is available in the following sizes:
Total width: 80 to 120 cm
Total length: 190 cm, 195 cm and 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Slats width and thickness: the lateral slats in each group are 25 x 8 mm big. The central slat of each group is 38x8 mm big. When the bed base is 120 cm long, the slats become 12 mm thick
Leg height: 30 to 40 cm
If you want different dimensions than those given on this page, we also offer customized solutions. Ask us for a price quote specifying the measurements you would like to have.
You can choose between two options for the legs depending on how you want to use the slatted bed base:
- without lateral legs: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in a bed frame with lateral supports, you can order it without legs.
- with lateral legs: If you want a floor standing bed base, you can choose to complete the bed base with lateral legs. With this option, the single row slatted bed base Flow will be equipped with 4 legs.