The Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Dream is made of multilayered beech wood. It can be lifted and reclined with millimetric precision both in the head & the leg area thanks to an integrated motor placed under the bed. This mechanism helps alleviate sleeping problems, improve circulation and more. The slats in the lumbar zone have sliding tension adjusters
This product is no longer in stock
You can purchase this product in installments with Sella Personal Credit. Click here for more information.
The ergonomic Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Dream is made entirely out of highly durable multilayer beech wood. It's equipped with 26 high performance sprung slats inserted in pairs in shock absorbing pockets which add flexibility and also make it easy to change them if they get worn out over time.
The main characteristics of the Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Dream are:
1. The possibility to electrically recline the back and leg area. Thanks to an electric motor integrated under the bed base it's possible to raised and recline the back and leg area in an almost infinite number of positions just by flicking a switch. The position of the back area can be regulated completely independently from the leg area. This means that you can lift just the back, just the legs or both together. In addition to providing enhanced relaxation while watching TV or reading a book, this bed greatly improves posture and general health as it is specifically designed to:
- relieve lower back pain;
- improve circulation;
- lighten leg swelling;
- enhance independence as it helps get in and out of bed with more ease;
- resolve sleep issues such as insomnia, apnea and snoring;
- improve digestion and combat acid reflux and heartburn.
2. The sliding tension adjusters in the lumbar region with which you can individually adjust the degree of firmness according to your personal preference. This practical system consists of a pair of slats overlaid and held together with the sliding tension adjusters. The upper slat is more curved while the lower slat is straighter. If you want a softer feel, you can move the adjusters towards the centre of the slat. To increase the firmness, move the adjusters away from the centre towards the outside.
3. The shock absorbing sebs pockets that hold a pair of slats each. These special flexible inserts act as suspenders that increase the ergonomics of the bed base as they have a shock absorbing effect. They also ensure that the bed is extremely silent as they allow the slats to follow your movements without any creaking at all.
The simple and minimalistic design of the Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Dream ensures an easy handling. you can place the bed in any existing bed frame or use it on its own with four feet at the corners.
Total width: 80, 90 or 120 cm
Total length: 190 cm, 195 cm and 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Slats width and thickness: 38 x 8 mm when the bed is 80 or 90 cm wide / 38 x 12 mm when the bed is 120 cm wide
Leg height: 30 to 40 cm
If you want different dimensions than those given on this page, we also offer customized solutions. Ask us for a price quote specifying the measurements you would like to have.
You can choose between two options for the legs depending on how you want to use the electric adjustable slatted bed base Dream:
- Without lateral legs: If you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in an existing bed frame with lateral supports, you can order it without legs.
- With lateral legs: If you want a floor standing bed base, you can choose to accessorize it with four lateral legs.