The Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Elite is made of multilayered beech wood. It is reclinable with millimetric precision thanks to an integrated motor placed under the bed. Not only will it become your best ally for relaxing in bed; This adjustable slatted bed base also helps alleviate sleeping problems, improve circulation and more.
This product is no longer in stock
The ergonomic Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Elite is made with sturdy multi-layer beech wood. It's equipped with 26 high performance sprung slats inserted in pairs in flexible rubber pockets which enhance the ergonomics of the bed and also make it easy to change them if they get worn out over time.
The main characteristics of the Single Row Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Elite are:
1. The possibility to electrically recline the back and leg area just by flipping a switch. The electric motor integrated under the bed will allow you to raise and recline the back and leg area in an almost infinite number of positions. The position of the back area is controlled independently from the leg area. This means that you can lift just the back, just the legs or both together. In addition to providing extra comfort when you want to watch TV or read a book in bed, this bed base greatly improves posture and has numerous health benefits as it is specifically designed to:
- relieve lower back pain;
- improve circulation;
- lighten leg swelling;
- encourage independence as it helps to get in and out of bed with more ease;
- resolve sleep issues such as insomnia, apnea and snoring;
- improve digestion and combat acid reflux and heartburn.
2. The sliding tension adjusters in the lumbar region that allow you to customize the degree of firmness according to your personal preference. This smart system consists of a pair of slats overlapped and held together with a set of sliding tension adjusters. If you want a softer feel, you can move the adjusters towards the centre of the slat. To increase the firmness, move the adjusters away from the centre towards the outside.
3. The shock absorbing sebs slat holders that hold a pair of slats each. Sebs is a material that is soft and flexible like rubber but much more durable over time. These special flexible inserts act as suspenders that increase the ergonomics of the bed base as they have a shock absorbing effect. They also ensure that the bed is extremely silent as they allow the slats to follow your movements without any creaking at all.
The simple, no fuss design of the Electric Adjustable Slatted Bed Base Elite ensures an easy handling. The frame does not protrude from under the mattress so it will fit perfectly in any existing bed frame.
Total width: 80, 90 or 120 cm
Total length: 190 cm, 195 cm and 200 cm
Frame height and thickness: 60 x 30 mm
Slats width and thickness: 38 x 8 mm
Leg height: 30 to 40 cm
If you want different size than what you find available on this page, we can produce the bed with bespoke dimensions. Ask us for a price quote specifying the dimensions you would like to have.
You can choose between two options for the legs depending on how you want to use the electric adjustable slatted bed base Elite:
- Without lateral legs if you need a drop in slatted bed base that will be placed in an existing bed frame with lateral supports.
- With lateral legs if you want a floor standing bed base. If you choose this option the bed will be delivered with four legs to be screwed under the four corners of the frame.